The Extra Virgin Olive Oils of the Azienda Agricola Comincioli, by Gianfranco Comincioli, are produced in Puegnago del Garda on the Lake Garda. This company has received many awards both national and international and is considered one of the best for the high quality of extra virgin produced. The company's objective is to exalt the characters and the organoleptic properties of the olives in its territory through the production of pitted oil. Comincioli combines knowledge handed down from 14 generations, technology and scientific research to manage crops and produce the best pitted oils obtained with the varieties of olives Casaliva, Leccino and other varieties typical of the area near Lake Garda.
Awards and Honors:
- Flos Olei: 99/100
- THE BEST 20 PRIZE: THE FRONTIER COMPANY
- Gambero Rosso: Three Leaves - Casaliva
- Der Fenischmecker : TOP 250 Best Olive Oil - Numero Uno, Casaliva, Terrae
- Gambero Rosso: Three Leaves - Leccino, Casaliva
- Flos Olei - 'The Best 20 Award: Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Extraction Method'