The Olearia San Giorgio of the brothers Fazari, is a Calabrian farm in San Giorgio Morgeto, a charming medieval town in the province of Reggio Calabria.
Today this company cultivates 140 hectares of specialized olive grove where lush about 25 thousand plants. The entrepreneurial courage and the innovative ideas of Mimmo Fazari were the input to the success of the Olearia San Giorgio. In the last decade. it has established itself in the catering industry and in stores of food products of high quality, with extra virgin olive oils: L'Aspromontano, L'Ottobratico monocultivar and, from 2007 with an organic oil: the Terre di San Mauro. In foreign markets these oils are present in Germany, Austria, Canada, and New York and Tokyo.
Awards and Honors:
- Guide Oils of Italy Gambero Rosso 2015: special Award for extra virginTL'Ottobratico, best monocultivar in Italy and recognition in the Guide with the symbol of the three leaves.
- Flos Olei 2015 Guide to the best extra virgin olive oils in the world: Score of 96/100
- Der Feinschmecker - Special mention to monovarietale L'Ottobratico and biological "Terre di San Mauro" among the first 200 participants in the competition oils.
- XXIII Golden Lion: Oil Masters Corporation - Milan - Diploma of mention for L'Aspromontano and L'Ottobratico
- J.O.O.P. (Japan Olive Oil Price 2014): International competition held in Tokyo, The Aspromontano wins 1st place
- Vinitaly-SOL-Agrifood Verona 2014 (Competition SOL D'ORO): Mention in the category light fruity to L'Aspromontano and oils in the category monovacultivar to L'Ottobratico
- S.I.A.L. Canada 2014 Golden drop in the category light fruity to monovacultivar L'Ottobratico
- N.Y.I.O.O.C. 2014 New York: The Aspromontano Gold Award, Gold Award to L'Ottobratico, Gold Award Terre di San Mauro